Wednesday, November 11, 2009
This Christmas I Promise...
1. To take nature walks and enjoy the Winter season.
2. To create something every day.
3. To affirm something positive and wait patiently for the world around me to acknowledge it.
4. To sing.
5. To let my friends know they are important to me all year long but I especially cherish them at the holidays.
6. Celebrate Christmas like a child.
7. Hide gifts for people that would have never expected them from me and not tell them who they came from.
8. Carry an extra child's coat and hat to give away when I see a mother with a child who may not have one.
9. Say "Merry Christmas" to people and really mean it.
10. Hug people often.